Why we are selling this project?
We developed an E-commerce website for a client (Worth $12000 USD) who was willing to sell his “Wedding dress collections”, unfortunately, due to his financial reasons, he abandoned the project. Now we are selling this project to retrieve the project cost atleast. Whoever interested in owning an E-commerce website can contact us, we will customize (design changes, functionalities changes, etc) the whole website according to their need and deliver them.
Wedding store is built Prestashop 1.6 Responsive website which will perfectly suit for stores selling Wedding clothing and accessories. Responsive and supporting all modern devices, user-friendly and good-looking - it might be the best solution for your store!
• Responsive Prestashop 1.6 template;
• Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
• Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
• Easy to change design and layout;
• Customizable Static Blocks module included;
• Scroll Top module included;
• PSD included.
Website has below listed concepts and scope.
• Listing products (For seller)
• Searching module
• Product detail page
• Order module
• Notifications to users for various activities carried on website
• Payment gateway integration (PayPal)
• Website will be responsive
Website/system is intended for basically two types of users, (1) Buyer (2) Administrator,
• Administrator: Can list products for selling on website
• Buyer: Can browse and search for products and purchase it.
• Step 1: User can view Informative/CMS (Content management system) pages and see the products listed by seller/service provider under various categories.
• Step 2: User can see the detail page of product where they can see all information related to product.
• Step 3: User can place order for product by selecting the quantity and color (if applicable)
• Step 4: User can pay for order via credit card or payment gateway e.g. PayPal
• Step 5: User can rate product i.e. 5 stars rating with review/comment field.
Note: After login to dashboard the buyer can see recently placed an order, so it will be easy for them to reorder them if required.
In this section the user can see the profile information and along with other information filled by the user. The user can edit the information if required.
Edit settings - (profile, account, notification).
In this section the user can change password, manage information about bank account, notification and email preferences as per their requirement.
In this section the user can see the list of orders placed by buyers along with details of order once then click on “View Detail” button. The orders will be paginated i.e. 20 orders per page. The user has facility to reorder the same order by clicking on “Reorder” meeting. Status of orders needs to be updated here. (Placed, Shipped, Delivered, Returned, Received). Buyer should be able to set up a return, edit orders, cancel orders, and check order status.
In this section the user can see notifications send by the system for various activities like registration message, when the order is shipped, etc.
My credit info
Here user can store their credit card information or PayPal information and can update it if required.
In this section user can manage shipping addresses details as per his requirement. (One billing address and several shipping addresses are needed to be available here)
Billing address is sometimes a PO box or is different from the shipping address. One user normally has one shipping address but a number of clients may have more than one shipping address.
In this section user can see the list of products to which they rated i.e. 5 stars rating with review/comment on website.
Using this option user can terminate the session.
In this section the user can search the products by entering keyword.
We need filter functionality to narrow down the search results by availability, by shipping time, by manufacturer (seller)
PRODUCTS LISTING PAGE
When user click on any category/sub-category the list of all products which belongs to that category/sub-category will be displayed, if user click on particular product they will be redirected to product detail page as explained below. A thumbnail of product’s image must be on the list. User will have an option to view by list or grid. Buyer will be able to sort by Popularity, Newest products first, Ratings, Price, etc (this needs to be managed by Admin).
PRODUCT DETAIL PAGE
The user (buyer) can see following details on product detail page
• Name of product
• Contents info
• Image of product
• Description (Features of product)
• Manufacturer code
• Price (AUD or NZD)
• Price grid (this is a table that shows prices for different number of orders, e.g. 1 for $70 per box, 10 for $65 per box, 20 for $62 per box, etc)
• Variant options if applicable (seller needs to tag variantseg size, shade, speed, material, etc. and define them e.g. XS, S, M, L, XL for size; A1, A2, B3, B3.5 for shades; Low or High for speed; Nitrile, Latex for material, etc depending on the product)
• Stock available
• Process + Shipping time
• Youtube video if available
• Dental advisor rating if available
• Dental Product Shopper Rating if available
• Awards and titles if available
• Select quantity
• Stock availability
• Buy now button
• Rating along with review given by users
• Section for recommendation of products
online E-commerce website.
can be operated from any part of the world.
E-commerse websites has limitless potential
Reason For Selling:
Since my client aborted the project due to his financial reasons, we are willing to sell this project to someone, who is willing to own an e-commerce business.