Back to Top

Add to Shortlist View Shortlist
Receive Email Alerts

Listing ID: 1430532

Available Indian Promoter Holding (60%) in a USA Joint Venture Company - Business Opportunity For Sale

Pune, Maharashtra, India

INR 5m & above


(Real Estate Included)

Revenue: not disclosed

Cash Flow: not applicable

Business Description

Indian Promoter holding of 60 % is available for transfer. The Company is a Joint venture Company in collaboration with the North Star Ice Equipment Corporation USA the world leaders in the product line of flake ice makers, Flake Ice storage & conveying & are holding remaining 40% share holding. The company was established in 1988 & has a rich client list with over 1000 ice makers & other products already sold in fishery, infrastructure (roads,/dams etc), chemical manufacturing units. The product line “Flake ice making units, flake ice storage bins & flake ice handling systems” based on the (collaborator) American company’s technical & engineering know how & drawings along with manufacturing drawings, manufacturing machinery & jigs / fixtures is available for sale. . There are 8x 2 models with flake ice manufacturing capacity up to 50 Mt / day

The equipment available along with the share holding are
a. Bending rolls for 20 mm thk plates x 2 m width
b. Radial drill – HMT 2”
c. Centre Lathe 13” centre x 8’ long
d. Foaming equipment
e. Welding rectifiers 400 Amps x 2 nos

Property Details

Years Established:

1988

Other Details

Business Location:

20 KM from Pune city post

Operation Details

Employees:

4

Trading Hours:

9.30 to 16.30 hrs

Miscellaneous

Reason For Selling:

Succession issue (promoter is 77 yrs old)

Contact this seller

Already a Member? login

Fields marked with a * are mandatory












CAPTCHA image
*Please enter the 5 digits as they appear in the image on the left.
 Yes I wish to receive the monthly newsletter and other emails directly from BusinessForSale.com
 I have read and agree with the Terms & Conditions & Privacy Policy

BusinessForSale.com

Copyright © 1997 - 2018 Dynamis Ltd and all subsidiaries.

Registered Address:
Dynamis Limited. Dynamis House, 6-8 Sycamore Street, London, EC1Y 0SW. United Kingdom.
VAT No. 747791385 Company
Registration Number: 3788210

MEMBER OF